Saturday, September 18, 2010

Avery Update!

She sits up like a big girl and is working on crawling.
She also cut her first tooth last week! Ouch! :)

She fell asleep on the way home from church and took about a twenty minute nap before we even noticed. Does this make us bad parents?

Yes, she is wearing a diaper. And, yes...Daddy was babysitting!

She loves to snuggle with her Daddy.
She's pretty good at scooting backwards. Only problem is...sometimes she scoots right under the bed!

For example, one day I left her playing on the floor in our extra bedroom and when I came back she had vanished. I stood there for a moment thinking that I had either lost my mind or my sleep deprivation was out of control. Then, from under the bed I saw a tiny little hand. I lifted up the comforter and this is what I found!

She still loves to swim at Grandma Nettie's!


And once again...yes, she does have a diaper on. Somehow it seems to get lost in all those rolls! :)
Finally, with her new talent of sitting up, she has discover the world of sitting shot gun in a grocery cart. And by the look on her face, I think its safe to say she absolutely loves it!




Next blog...our trip to Samoa! Stay tuned, its gonna be a good one!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

She is so Stinkin cute! I love that she got lost under your bed.

Hentges Little Window said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hentges Little Window said...

Finally I have been waiting for this blog update for at least 20 years!

Debra Tolman said...

We watch our Avery video almost every night. How we miss her!

MiShelle said...

I'm in love with her. She is to die for.