Monday, June 28, 2010

First Time for Everything!

My parents had a pool party on Memorial Day!
Avery went swimming for the very first time!
Despite the look on her face...she loved the water.
She kicked her little legs the entire time!


First time having rice cereal. She's still deciding if she likes it :)


First time visiting Daddy at work!


First Diamondbacks game!




First time on the jumbotron!
If you look really close, my mom is hold Avery
and I'm holding up my camera taking the picture!

First fireworks!


First family reunion!
My mom's side of the family had a reunion in northern Utah.
It was so fun for everyone to meet Baby Avery!
First off-road walk in the mountains.

She got to play with her cousin Shayne!



First time at Uncle Danny and Aunt Holly's house in Salt Lake!



She finally found her piggies...for the first time!


6 comments:

Rachel said...

its been way too long since i have seen her! she gets cuter every time you post! I didnt think she could get cuter and yet she does! i know i have said this way too much but she looks so much like brett! She is to die for! I need to come visit this week! love you guys!

bonnie j said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! It was so great to see you guys (We missed Brett though!) I forgot to wish you a happy Birthday Sarah...hope it was good! Love you!

Debra Tolman said...

Can't wait for Avery's first trip across the ocean and first hugs and kisses from Gammy and Papa.

The Perkinsons said...

I just love her. So fun to see you guys yesterday! Talk to you soon!

Lynnette Gannon said...

Hey how are things going? I haven't seen you forever. Lets maybe get together for lunch sometime. email me and we can exchange numbers. By the way Avery is adorable.

Lynnette Gannon said...

Hey how are things going? I haven't seen you forever. Lets maybe get together for lunch sometime. email me lynnettephillips@hotmail.com and we can exchange numbers. By the way Avery is adorable.

Lynnette