Monday, March 8, 2010

Bloggin Ain't Easy!

Ok...so the weekly blogging hasn't exactly happened. It seems like a week has come and gone, while the idea of blogging hangs in the back of my mind like a term paper I know I should have started weeks ago! Isn't that the worst feeling?! I think it has to do with the fact that blogging takes me FOR-E-VER! The whole "posting the picture you want first, last" thing totally throws me off. What I need is Blogging 101. But now that I've vented and gotten out my frustrations, its time to blog about more important things, the babe!
Week #5

Just one of Avery's crazy bed head looks!



Mommy...trying to be creative.



Week #6




Still trying...

Ahhhhh! Blogger rage! I can't get it to rotate!
But we are starting to smile :)






3 comments:

The Perkinsons said...

Yeah- I finally found it! Super cute! Thanks for hanging out today. It is always a fun time! Love ya.

annette said...

Keep up the good work on the blogging experience! It makes me so happy to get online and see that sweet baby's face. I'm not even Irish. . .but I am so lucky!

bonnie j said...

She is so cute Sarah! She is just a perfect combination of you and Brett! We can't wait to see her!